¿Qué medicamento puedo tomar después de la menopausia para tener la menstruación
- 2022-09-19 10:45:14
Answer: You are currently 52 years old, and this situation occurs. This is a menstrual disorder in the period of peri-ovarian function decline. It is about to appear ovarian function decline, which is caused by the reduction of hormone levels. The best suggestion is to go to the hospital outpatient clinic to use hemostatic drugs as much as possible. If the effect of hemostasis is not good, it is recommended to have a curettage to stop the bleeding. After the bleeding is cleared, it is recommended to use ometroprogesterone for recuperation. Usually pay attention to rest, don’t stay up late, and drink a cup every day.Slurry.
- What Should I Do If A 50-year-old Woman Has More Yellow Vaginal Discharge After Menopause?
- What Kind Of Medicine To Take After The Leucorrhea Turns Yellow After Menopause
- What Is The Matter Of Menopausal Women Urinating Blood And Urine
- Is The Endometrial Thickness Of 0.6 Cm Serious After 4 Years Of Menopause?
- What Is The Reason For Sudden Blood In The Urine Of Menopausal Women