how to prevent paralysis and nursing measures of paralysis
- 2021-07-24 02:11:16
- Introduction To Paralysis-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate paralysis-paralysis Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
For work, it is best to pay more attention to work and exercise with the guidance of doctors in the process of treatment.
1. Training of self-care ability and professional ability: When paralysis improves, patients should actively exercise daily life skills; Medical staff and their families should give correct guidance and enthusiastic help, and encourage patients to complete what they can, such as taking off clothes, washing their faces and eating.
2. Strengthen the activities of paralyzed limbs: including limb massage, passive activities, sitting up, standing and walking exercises, etc., which can prevent limb contracture and deformity.
3. Maintain the functional position of limbs: The finger joints of paralyzed limbs should be extended and slightly flexed, and a sponge ball can be placed in the hands of patients; Elbow joint should be slightly flexed; The shoulder joint of the upper limb is slightly abducted to avoid adduction; Extending hips and knees; In order to prevent foot droop, the ankle joint should be slightly dorsiflexed; To prevent external rotation of lower limbs, sandbags or other supports should be placed on the outside.